In the process of using the cling film kitchen, the cling film of the material is due to good transparency, good viscosity, good elasticity and relatively low price, so it has become a choice for many people, but it must be noted that it cannot be used for the preservation of fat foods because It is a resin composed of a polyvinyl chloride resin, a plasticizer and an antioxidant, and is not toxic by itself.
The main auxiliary materials such as plasticizer and anti-aging agent added to the cling film kitchen are toxic. Plasticizers in daily-use polyvinyl chloride plastics mainly use dibutyl terephthalate and dioctyl phthalate. Chemicals are toxic, and the oil in the food can easily dissolve the plasticizer "ethyl ammonia" in the plastic wrap, which has a great destructive effect on the human endocrine system and can disturb the body's hormone metabolism.
When the cling film kitchen is used, its lead-salt-containing antioxidant (PVC) products are exposed to lead in contact with ethanol, ether and other solvents. When leaded salt-containing polyvinyl chloride is used as a food packaging and meets fritters, fried cakes, fried fish, cooked meat products, and cake snacks, it will cause lead molecules to diffuse into the grease, so PVC plastic bags cannot be used. Contains oily foods.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PVC burning performance
- PVC basic properties
- PVC plastics applications
- PVDC advantages
- PVDC environmental issues
- A Brief History of PVDC Development
- PVDC Application
- Intestinal membrane
- Heat shrinkable film
- The heating temperature and chemical structure ...
- Application characteristics of Food grade PVC C...
- Method for identifying food safe plastic wrap
- Food grade PVC Cling Film use range and purchas...
- Development trend of food packaging film in Cle...
- Innovative products for Clear Plastic Wrap For ...
- Wide application of Extra Wide Plastic Food Wrap