The kitchen plastic package is closely attached to the process of use. When heating the oily food, it is necessary to keep the plastic wrap and the food in isolation, and do not directly contact the two. Because the food is heated, the food oil may reach a very high temperature, causing the cling film to break and stick to the food.
When the kitchen plastic package is close to the heating food, the container should be covered with plastic wrap, and then a small hole is placed on the plastic wrap with a needle such as a toothpick to facilitate the evaporation of water and prevent the plastic wrap due to gas expansion. blasting.
The kitchen plastic wrap is closely attached to the highest heat-resistant temperature of each brand of plastic wrap. The difference is about 10 °C. When the temperature in the microwave oven is high, it usually reaches 110 °C. It takes a long time. When heating, care can be taken to select a plastic wrap with high heat resistance.
When the kitchen plastic package is close to the purchase of the fuse box and plastic wrap, it must be noted whether it is marked with a specific name or chemical structure. If there is only an English name and no Chinese mark, the product should be purchased with caution. At the same time, be sure to choose the product labeled "Food".
Related Industry Knowledge
- PVC burning performance
- PVC basic properties
- PVC plastics applications
- PVDC advantages
- PVDC environmental issues
- A Brief History of PVDC Development
- PVDC Application
- Intestinal membrane
- Heat shrinkable film
- Application characteristics of Food grade PVC C...
- Method for identifying food safe plastic wrap
- Food grade PVC Cling Film use range and purchas...
- Development trend of food packaging film in Cle...
- Innovative products for Clear Plastic Wrap For ...
- Wide application of Extra Wide Plastic Food Wrap