When packaging plastic wrap, it is recommended to buy a self-adhesive wrap film made of polyethylene (PE), especially when it is used for preserving meat, fruits, etc., because of the safety, PE cling film is the safest. If you want a longer shelf life, it is recommended to choose polyvinylidene chloride (PVDC) because the cling film of this material has better moisturizing performance and the longest shelf life in the cling film of the three materials.
The wrap film made of PVC is made of PVC. Because of its good transparency, good viscosity, good elasticity and low price, it has become a choice for many people, but it must be noted that it cannot be used for the preservation of fatty foods because it is made of polychlorinated chlorine. A resin composed of a vinyl resin, a plasticizer and an antioxidant is not inherently toxic.
The main auxiliary materials such as plasticizers and anti-aging agents added to the wrap film are toxic. The plasticizers in daily-use polyvinyl chloride plastics mainly use dibutyl terephthalate and dioctyl phthalate. Chemicals are toxic, and the oil in the food can easily dissolve the plasticizer "ethyl ammonia" in the plastic wrap, which has a great destructive effect on the human endocrine system and can disturb the body's hormone metabolism.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PVC burning performance
- PVC basic properties
- PVC plastics applications
- PVDC advantages
- PVDC environmental issues
- A Brief History of PVDC Development
- PVDC Application
- Intestinal membrane
- Heat shrinkable film
- The Plastic Wrap For Kitchen is transparent and...
- The heating temperature and chemical structure ...
- Application characteristics of Food grade PVC C...
- Method for identifying food safe plastic wrap
- Food grade PVC Cling Film use range and purchas...
- Development trend of food packaging film in Cle...
- Innovative products for Clear Plastic Wrap For ...
- Wide application of Extra Wide Plastic Food Wrap