When buying a special wrap film for supermarkets, it is recommended to buy a self-adhesive wrap film made of polyethylene material, especially when preserving meat, fruits, etc., because of the safety, PE cling film is the safest. It can guarantee the freshness of various foods.
If you want a longer shelf life, it is recommended to choose a special plastic wrap for polyvinylidene chloride supermarkets. Because the moisture retention performance of this material is better, the shelf life of the three kinds of plastic wrap is the longest. Polyvinyl chloride-based supermarket special wrap film, because of its good transparency, good viscosity, good elasticity, and relatively cheap price, has become a choice for many people, but it must be noted that it cannot be used for the preservation of fatty foods.
Because it is a resin composed of a polyvinyl chloride resin, a plasticizer and an antioxidant, it is not toxic by itself. However, the main auxiliary materials such as plasticizers and anti-aging agents are added. The plasticizers in daily-use polyvinyl chloride plastics mainly use dibutyl terephthalate and dioctyl phthalate. These chemicals It is toxic, and the oil in the food is easy to dissolve the plasticizer "ethyl ammonia" in the plastic wrap, which has a great destructive effect on the human endocrine system and will disturb the body's hormone metabolism.https://www.tcclingfilm.com/
Related Industry Knowledge
- PVC burning performance
- PVC basic properties
- PVC plastics applications
- PVDC advantages
- PVDC environmental issues
- A Brief History of PVDC Development
- PVDC Application
- Intestinal membrane
- Heat shrinkable film
- The purpose of Cling Film Body Wrap and its rat...
- Expert advice on Cling Film For Food
- Portability of a mobile electric standing scooter
- Application range and precautions for Cling Fil...
- Precautions when using Cling Film Wrap At Home ...
- Cling Film Wrap Weight Loss use and attention r...
- Classification and function of Cling Film For P...
- Advantages of Cling Food Wrap Film
- What are the characteristics that Pvc Cling Fil...
- Formulation requirements for pvc wrap cling for...