When making a food wrap, you must pay attention to whether it is marked with a specific name or a chemical structure. Be sure to select the product labeled "Food". When buying plastic wrap, it is recommended to buy a self-adhesive wrap film made of polyethylene (PE), especially when preserving meat, fruits, etc., because of the safety, PE wrap is the safest. .
Food cling film hopes to have a long shelf life. It is recommended to choose polyvinylidene chloride (PVDC) because the cling film of this material has better moisturizing performance and the longest shelf life in the cling film of three materials. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) cling film has good transparency, good viscosity, good elasticity and low price, so it has become the choice of many people, but it must be noted that it cannot be used for the preservation of fatty foods because it is made of poly A resin composed of a vinyl chloride resin, a plasticizer and an antioxidant is not toxic by itself.
The main plastic materials such as plasticizers and anti-aging agents for food wrap are toxic. Plasticizers in daily-use polyvinyl chloride plastics mainly use dibutyl terephthalate and dioctyl phthalate. These chemicals It is toxic, and the oil in the food is easy to dissolve the plasticizer "ethyl ammonia" in the plastic wrap, which has a great destructive effect on the human endocrine system and will disturb the body's hormone metabolism.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PVC burning performance
- PVC basic properties
- PVC plastics applications
- PVDC advantages
- PVDC environmental issues
- A Brief History of PVDC Development
- PVDC Application
- Intestinal membrane
- Heat shrinkable film
- Heat resistant temperature of PVC cling film
- Household plastic wrap purchase requirements
- What is the use of Supermarket special plastic ...
- Other clever use of Kitchen Cling Film
- Food cling film material and its purchase instr...
- What is the preservation principle of Thin PVC ...
- How to choose the right dustproof plastic wrap
- Benefits of fresh fruit and vegetable wrapped w...
- Pvc food packaging film use and use instructions
- Classification and purchase of kitchen cling film