PVDC is an ideal packaging material with high barrier property, strong toughness, and low temperature heat sealing, heat shrinking and chemical stability. It is unique in the packaging industry, especially its resistance to moisture, oxygen, moisture, acid and alkali, and oil resistance. Dipping and resistance to various chemical solvents and other properties have been widely used in food, medicine, and military packaging for 50 years.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PVC burning performance
- PVC basic properties
- PVC plastics applications
- PVDC advantages
- PVDC environmental issues
- A Brief History of PVDC Development
- PVDC Application
- Intestinal membrane
- Heat shrinkable film
- PVDC cling film
- The magic of Kitchen Cling Film kitchen wrap
- Food wrap film specific use and use instructions
- Different foods should use different PVC Food C...