Soft polyvinyl chloride can be used to make better agricultural films. It is commonly used to make raincoats, tablecloths, curtains, wallets, and handbags. It is also widely used in the manufacture of plastic shoes and artificial leather. The outer skin of the power cable is usually PVC.
Hard PVC can be made of transparent, translucent and various colors of pearl products. Commonly used to make soap boxes, combs, laundry boards, stationery boxes, various pipes and so on.
His characteristics are as follows:
1. Light weight, easy handling and handling:
The PVC pipe is light in weight, convenient for handling, loading, unloading and construction, and saves labor.
2. Good chemical resistance:
PVC pipes have excellent acid, alkali and corrosion resistance and are suitable for use in the chemical industry.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PVC burning performance
- PVC basic properties
- PVDC advantages
- PVDC environmental issues
- A Brief History of PVDC Development
- PVDC Application
- Intestinal membrane
- Heat shrinkable film
- PVDC cling film
- The magic of Kitchen Cling Film kitchen wrap
- Food wrap film specific use and use instructions