Household cling film is a kind of plastic packaging product. It is usually made by polymerization of ethylene as the masterbatch. It is mainly used for microwave food heating, refrigerator food preservation, fresh food and cooked food packaging. Supermarkets, hotels, restaurants and industrial food packaging are widely used.
Cling Film Wrap At Home will be divided into various types according to the materials used and plasticizers added. It can be applied to different occasions. The cling film is favored by people for its convenience, economy and beauty.
Precautions when using Cling Film Wrap At Home in microwave oven
1. When heating oily foods, keep the plastic wrap and food in isolation, and do not make the two directly contact, mainly because the food may reach a very high temperature when the food is heated.
The wrap film is damaged and sticks to the food.
2. When heating the food, cover the container with plastic wrap, then use a needle such as a toothpick to poke a few holes on the wrap to facilitate the evaporation of moisture and prevent the plastic wrap from blasting due to gas expansion. The maximum heat-resistant temperature of the wrap film is 110 ° C. It is recommended to heat it for a short time and use it safely at a temperature below 110 ° C.http://www.tcclingfilm.com/
Related Industry Knowledge
- PVC burning performance
- PVC basic properties
- PVC plastics applications
- PVDC advantages
- PVDC environmental issues
- A Brief History of PVDC Development
- PVDC Application
- Intestinal membrane
- Heat shrinkable film
- Cling Film Wrap Weight Loss use and attention r...
- Classification and function of Cling Film For P...
- Advantages of Cling Food Wrap Film
- What are the characteristics that Pvc Cling Fil...
- Formulation requirements for pvc wrap cling for...
- The characteristics of Cling Film Food Wrap and...
- How to use Pvc Cling Food Wrap
- Pvc Cling Film Food Wrapping products identific...
- Restaurant Plastic Wrap science clever use
- Recommended purchase of Thin PVC Plastic Wrap