When purchasing dust-proof plastic wrap, be sure to check whether it is marked with a specific name or chemical structure. If there is only an English name and there is no Chinese mark, the product should be purchased with caution. At the same time, be sure to choose the product labeled "food" to be safer and more reliable.
When purchasing a dust-proof plastic wrap, it is recommended to buy a wrap film made of polyethylene material, especially when preserving meat, fruit, etc., because of the safety, PE dust-proof wrap film is the safest. If you want a longer shelf life, it is recommended to choose polyvinylidene chloride because the moisture retention performance of this material is better, and the shelf life of the three layers of plastic wrap is the longest.
PVC dust-proof plastic wrap film has good transparency, good viscosity, good elasticity and low price, so it has become the choice of many people, but it must be noted that it can not be used for the preservation of oily foods. It should not be heated in a microwave oven.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PVC burning performance
- PVC basic properties
- PVC plastics applications
- PVDC advantages
- PVDC environmental issues
- A Brief History of PVDC Development
- PVDC Application
- Intestinal membrane
- Heat shrinkable film
- Benefits of fresh fruit and vegetable wrapped w...
- Pvc food packaging film use and use instructions
- Classification and purchase of kitchen cling film
- What materials and plastic materials can be use...
- Cling Film For Food use instructions and common...
- What foods and what are the requirements for di...
- The ideal characteristics and main materials of...
- Performance and use of food safety PVC Cling film
- The main advantages and functions of PVC Food C...
- Clean packaging wrap structure and high tempera...