When using the plastic wrap and the plastic wrap, it is necessary to pay attention to whether it is marked with a specific name or chemical structure. The crisper mainly has two types of materials: polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP). The price difference between products is not large, but polypropylene (PP) can better prevent the penetration of oil.
When buying plastic wrap, it is first necessary to purchase a self-adhesive cling film made of polyethylene, especially when it is used for preserving meat, fruits, etc., because of safety, PE material. Cling film is the safest. If you want a longer shelf life, it is recommended to choose polyvinylidene chloride (PVDC) because the cling film of this material has better moisturizing performance and the longest shelf life in the cling film of the three materials.
The PVC film is mainly made of transparency, good viscosity, good elasticity and relatively low price. Therefore, it has become a choice for many people, but it must be noted that it cannot be used for the preservation of fatty foods because It is a resin composed of a polyvinyl chloride resin, a plasticizer and an antioxidant, and is not toxic by itself. However, the main auxiliary materials such as plasticizers and anti-aging agents added are toxic, and plasticizers in daily-use polyvinyl chloride plastics mainly use dibutyl terephthalate or dioctyl phthalate.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PVC burning performance
- PVC basic properties
- PVC plastics applications
- PVDC advantages
- PVDC environmental issues
- A Brief History of PVDC Development
- PVDC Application
- Intestinal membrane
- Heat shrinkable film
- What is the use of Supermarket special plastic ...
- Other clever use of Kitchen Cling Film
- Food cling film material and its purchase instr...
- What is the preservation principle of Thin PVC ...
- How to choose the right dustproof plastic wrap
- Benefits of fresh fruit and vegetable wrapped w...
- Pvc food packaging film use and use instructions
- Classification and purchase of kitchen cling film
- What materials and plastic materials can be use...
- Cling Film For Food use instructions and common...