1. The specific use of food wrap film
Specific use 1: Cover food containers to protect them from bacterial infections.
Specific use 2: used to wrap food, convenient to store in the refrigerator.
Specific use 3: Refrigerate the soup bowl covered with a plastic wrap and separate the oil from the soup.
2. Instructions for using food wrap film
(1) If the oily food is heated, the plastic wrap should be separated from the food, and the two should not be in direct contact. Because the food can reach a very high temperature when the food is heated, the cling film may be damaged or adhered to the food. on.
(2) Before the food is heated, the plastic wrap can be covered with the wrapper, and several small holes are placed on the cling film with a toothpick, which can facilitate the evaporation of water to prevent the plastic wrap from blasting due to gas expansion.
(3) Food wrap films produced by different manufacturers are different in heat-resistant temperature limits, and some may differ by 10 ° C, while the temperature in the microwave oven can reach about 110 ° C. Therefore, if the food needs to be heated for a long time, a plastic wrap with good heat resistance should be selected.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PVC burning performance
- PVC basic properties
- PVC plastics applications
- PVDC advantages
- PVDC environmental issues
- A Brief History of PVDC Development
- PVDC Application
- Intestinal membrane
- Heat shrinkable film
- Different foods should use different PVC Food C...
- Can the supermarket specific cling film be reta...
- How to use kitchen wrap
- Types and advantages of Fruit Vegetable Plastic...
- PVC cling film for skin care can be divided int...
- Safety requirements for food wrap
- Heat resistant temperature of PVC cling film
- Household plastic wrap purchase requirements
- What is the use of Supermarket special plastic ...
- Other clever use of Kitchen Cling Film