The cling film has a certain oxygen permeability and moisture permeability, which is used to adjust the oxygen and moisture content around the food to be preserved, and to block the dust, so as to prolong the shelf life of the food. Therefore, choose the right type of wrap film for different foods.
Food wrap film should meet the following conditions:
Condition 1: Easy to be pulled and cut open.
Condition 2: It is easy to adhere to food utensils such as glass, ceramics, and stainless steel, but it is not the cling film itself.
Condition 3: Close to transparent, smooth and flat without wrinkles, uniform in thickness.
Condition 4: Can resist normal pulling without damage or breakage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PVC burning performance
- PVC basic properties
- PVC plastics applications
- PVDC advantages
- PVDC environmental issues
- A Brief History of PVDC Development
- PVDC Application
- Intestinal membrane
- Heat shrinkable film
- Can the supermarket specific cling film be reta...
- How to use kitchen wrap
- Types and advantages of Fruit Vegetable Plastic...
- PVC cling film for skin care can be divided int...
- Safety requirements for food wrap
- Heat resistant temperature of PVC cling film
- Household plastic wrap purchase requirements
- What is the use of Supermarket special plastic ...
- Other clever use of Kitchen Cling Film
- Food cling film material and its purchase instr...