Food safety cling film is often used for the preservation of fresh fruits and vegetables. When fresh fruits and vegetables are purchased, the soil and yellow leaves are removed, and then wrapped in food safety cling film, and then placed in the refrigerator. The advantage of this is that it not only reduces the external sources of pollution, but also protects the vitamins in fruits and vegetables. It also prevents the aromatic taste from escaping the other foods, reducing the contact with oxygen and conserving freshness.
Foods entering the freezer are also wrapped in food-safe wrap because they are afraid of repeated freezing and thawing, because freezing and thawing will destroy the structure of the cells, increase the chance of corruption, and affect the taste of the food. Therefore, it is necessary to pack the foods roughly according to the amount of food consumed each time, and wrap them in a thick and dry food safety wrap before putting them into the freezer.
In order to ensure food safety, we must first correctly judge the material of the food safety wrap. We can judge by eye, and look at the color of the whole wrap. If it is white, it is PE. If it is a little yellow, it is PVC. Material. Combustion is the most intuitive and effective method of judging. After the PVC cling film is ignited, the flame is yellow-green, the smoke is large, it is extinguished after leaving the fire source, there is a strong irritating odor, no dripping phenomenon occurs; and the flame of the PE cling film is yellow. And it burns quickly, and it is not going to be extinguished immediately after leaving the fire source, and there is a phenomenon of dripping oil.
The plastic wrap manufacturer said that if it is inconvenient to use the burning method, it can also be touched by hand. Usually, the viscosity of the PE cling film is not very good, and it is not very transparent. It is easy to break during the process of pulling up, and the PVC wrap film is in the process. These aspects are very good.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PVC burning performance
- PVC basic properties
- PVC plastics applications
- PVDC advantages
- PVDC environmental issues
- A Brief History of PVDC Development
- PVDC Application
- Intestinal membrane
- Heat shrinkable film
- Pvc food packaging film use and use instructions
- Classification and purchase of kitchen cling film
- What materials and plastic materials can be use...
- Cling Film For Food use instructions and common...
- What foods and what are the requirements for di...
- The ideal characteristics and main materials of...
- Performance and use of food safety PVC Cling film
- The main advantages and functions of PVC Food C...
- Clean packaging wrap structure and high tempera...
- Antibacterial cycle and antibacterial ability o...