At present, many families will buy some plastic wrap rolls to meet the daily use. In fact, most of the use of cling film is for three purposes: one is to prevent many foods from being mixed together: the second is to prevent food from being contaminated by bacteria. The third is to maintain the nutrients of vegetables and fruits, extend the shelf life, and help ensure the taste of the food.
It should be noted that regardless of which material is selected as the wrap film roll, we need to pay attention to the following issues:
First, when using a wrap roll product, it needs to be used within the temperature range indicated on the outer package. Usually, wrap film should be used in the temperature range of -40 ° C to 120 ° C;
Second, when using it daily, it should be noted that it is best not to keep the plastic wrap in direct contact with food for a long time;
Third, when heating, leave a gap on the wrap roll in advance, or tie a few holes to prevent blasting during heating, and avoid high temperature steam from flowing from the wrap to the food, affecting Taste.http://www.tcclingfilm.com/
Related Industry Knowledge
- PVC burning performance
- PVC basic properties
- PVC plastics applications
- PVDC advantages
- PVDC environmental issues
- A Brief History of PVDC Development
- PVDC Application
- Intestinal membrane
- Heat shrinkable film
- Precautions when using Cling Film Wrap At Home ...
- Cling Film Wrap Weight Loss use and attention r...
- Classification and function of Cling Film For P...
- Advantages of Cling Food Wrap Film
- What are the characteristics that Pvc Cling Fil...
- Formulation requirements for pvc wrap cling for...