Pvc Food Wrap Film has an antibacterial film and a natural antibacterial film and a polymeric antibacterial film when it is used. Their antibacterial mechanism is through the action of the charge on the molecular chain and the microorganisms, thereby inhibiting the proliferation of microorganisms and playing an antibacterial role. The main food packaging is chitosan, sorbic acid, and turmeric root alcohol.
Pvc food packaging film can effectively prolong the antibacterial cycle when used, and can produce antibacterial properties at low concentration, effectively broaden the antibacterial spectrum and inhibit more microorganisms than any single antibacterial film.
The inorganic antibacterial agent of Pvc food packaging film is an antibacterial agent which is made of metal, such as silver, copper, zinc, titanium and the like, and which is sterilized and bacteriostatic during operation, and is made of antibacterial plastic for the first time with inorganic antibacterial agent. film. Since the inorganic antibacterial agent is a dissolution contact type antibacterial agent, the antibacterial action of the inorganic antibacterial agent film is passive. There are two explanations for the antibacterial mechanism of metal ions.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PVC burning performance
- PVC basic properties
- PVC plastics applications
- PVDC advantages
- PVDC environmental issues
- A Brief History of PVDC Development
- PVDC Application
- Intestinal membrane
- Heat shrinkable film
- Anti-fog and breathability of PVC Transparent C...
- Clean Wrap Cling Film structure and high temper...
- Supermarket special plastic wrap purchase method
- The purpose of Cling Film Body Wrap and its rat...
- Expert advice on Cling Film For Food
- Portability of a mobile electric standing scooter
- Application range and precautions for Cling Fil...
- Precautions when using Cling Film Wrap At Home ...
- Cling Film Wrap Weight Loss use and attention r...
- Classification and function of Cling Film For P...